Watch doesn't connect anymore with my mobile phone/TomTom sports connect — TomTom Community

Watch doesn't connect anymore with my mobile phone/TomTom sports connect

NiekEvenNiekEven Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
The watch still counts steps but there is no signal if i try to connect my phone to the tom tom sports connect app on my laptop. So it's also impossible to make a soft of hard reset because there is no connection possible.

Best Answer

Answers

• Wh33ls_Wh33ls_ Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Since migrating to a new iPhone (SE) from my old iPhone 6, my TomTom app won't connect to upload the activities that I have undertaken wearing my Runner 2. The error message lead me down the path of trying to connect my new phone to my runner 2 but on the "let's Get Started" page of the app, when I tap on the "watch" tab, it doesn't respond and asks me to switch on Bluetooth - which was on any way, I then turned bluetooth off / on, restarted the phone etc, all to no effect.
    One help forum gave a great deal of highly technical advice about deleting certain files etc, but I could not follow same, another said to do a factory reset of the Runner 2, which I am very loath to do. Whilst would prefer to talk to someone from Tomtom to talk me through whatever needs to happen to solve this problem, I would also gratefully receive any advice about how to resolve this issue. Many thanks for any advice received.

PS - how many people would know what a "BBCode" is that could be used in (my) post??
    Many thanks for these instructions and for letting me know about fate of TT Sports. I will let you know how this all goes.

Again my thanks

Kind regards

Chris
    Thanks again Tfarabaugh for the instructions and thoughts - all has worked perfectly.
    I am very grateful.
    Kind regards
    Chris
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,568
    Superusers
    edited January 8
    My pleasure.