I can no longer connect to my tom tom account — TomTom Community

I can no longer connect to my tom tom account

fromapifromapi Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
edited December 2020 in Travel lounge
Hello
For several days now, I haven't been able to connect to my tom tom account, whether on my gps, my computer or my phone, he tells me each time there is an error in my password or email address and when I try to reset the word of the way he answers me the same thing, I am blocked because to contact the tom tom support you have to connect to his account, I go around in circles, what to do !!!!

Mod edit: Machine translated (French)

Best Answer

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 20,081
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    Hi
    @fromapi
    Welcome to the site....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up Tomorrow and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 20,081
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    Hi
    @fromapi
    Welcome to the site....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up Tomorrow and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,711 Moderator
    Hi @fromapi

Welcome to the community! I am unable to find the account in our database records. This would happen when there the account gets corrupted, which could happen due to various technical reasons.

I would suggest creating another account using a different email address. (register)

Regards, Vikram
  • fromapifromapi Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    edited December 2020
    Hello thank you for your answers; but if I create another account, I am afraid of losing my subscription to the radar service, moreover on my gps I can no longer connect to my drive; the one being blocked on my old account to which I cannot more access, I could not connect it to the new account, unless I reset everything on my gps !!!

Mod edit: Machine translated from French!
  • fromapifromapi Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    edited December 2020
    Hello Thank you for your help I followed your advice by creating a new account, with the same username, email address and passwords, as the old account which I could no longer access and it worked, to my surprise (normally he should have told me that an account already existed and refuse, which implies that my old account has disappeared !!!! and no longer exists) in any case everything works wonderfully on my gps I was able to reconnect to my account with my drive, traffic service radar, I hope that the updates will work on the other hand, impossible to add my essential tom tom go to my account with my drive connect, but it is hardly normal since it makes updates in WIFI thank you again for the help
    jeans
    Mod edit: Machine translated from French!