Strap broken AGAIN!! — TomTom Community

Strap broken AGAIN!!

I am so sick of this product. I have a Spark + music which I am lucky to still have as the third strap has just broken (that's three straps in less than three years). Are we expected to go through a strap every year? This watch was used for moderate running (three times a week) but in the past year, due to injury, it has just been worn as a watch. I do no high-impact activities. This strap has seriously just sat on my wrist. I don't wear it at night or in the shower even. This is my only Tom Tom product and I'm pretty fed up with it.
Tagged:

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,568
    Superusers
    There is a reason TT Sports went out of business over 3 years ago and production issues of the straps was a major part of it. At this point you can look online for knockoffs but there are no originals available and TT Stopped production and support for them 3 years ago. They are obsolete, it is time to move on to a new watch, there are plenty of watches with better features sets for less money these days.
  • Pamir911Pamir911 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    The strap broke after 10 months.Given the poor operation of the heart rate monitor Runner 3, of course I will change the clock! I choose from Garmin ...
  • Pamir911Pamir911 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    tfarabaugh wrote: »
    There is a reason TT Sports went out of business over 3 years ago and production issues of the straps was a major part of it. At this point you can look online for knockoffs but there are no originals available and TT Stopped production and support for them 3 years ago. They are obsolete, it is time to move on to a new watch, there are plenty of watches with better features sets for less money these days.

So why sell such a bad product? Just close it!