I have a new device, 1625TM and I have downloaded the My Drive software so that I could update it and when I finally got it connected it stated that I needed to update the device so that it would work with the software. So I did, and then watched as it consumed data a an alarming rate. The update was under 400 meg but the software continued to consume data. I finally closed out the My Drive software after it had installed the update and then logged off to keep My Drive from using data. It consumed 6 GIG of my 10 GIG limit in less than 45 minutes. I use GlassWire to monitor my data usage and it tell you where and what used the data.