Which model I have? — TomTom Community

Which model I have?

NedjaNedja Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited December 2020 in Runner & Multi-Sport
Hi everyone.
My watch strap has broken and I would like to buy another one but the problem is that I don't know the type of my Tomtom watch. I received it as a gift 2 years ago and I lost original box and receipt.
Does anyone know how can I determine the model of a watch so I can buy an adequate strap?

Best Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,210 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Nedja

Welcome to the Community! Have a look at the response here from tfarabaugh: https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1244026/#Comment_1244026

Regards, lampard
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,644
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    To add to Lampard's response, all units in the Spark/Runner lineup (Spark, Spark 3, Runner2, Runner3 and Adventurer) are identical and all the straps are interchangeable. The only straps that will not fit are the ones for the original Runner1 and MultiSport. However, since TT Sports went out of business and ceased all production over 3years ago, straps are very had to come by. You will need to look on third party sites like eBay, Amazon, etc. for knockoffs or used ones.

Answers

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,210 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Nedja

Welcome to the Community! Have a look at the response here from tfarabaugh: https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1244026/#Comment_1244026

Regards, lampard
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,644
    Superusers
    Accepted Answer
    To add to Lampard's response, all units in the Spark/Runner lineup (Spark, Spark 3, Runner2, Runner3 and Adventurer) are identical and all the straps are interchangeable. The only straps that will not fit are the ones for the original Runner1 and MultiSport. However, since TT Sports went out of business and ceased all production over 3years ago, straps are very had to come by. You will need to look on third party sites like eBay, Amazon, etc. for knockoffs or used ones.
  • NedjaNedja Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you a lot @lampard . I figured it out using your post that I have Runner3 or Spark 3.
    @tfarabaugh thank you to you too, you made my life much easier :-D

I will order strap from e-bay I guess.