Received a voucher code, but can't use this

gnicemans
gnicemans Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
edited December 2020 in Pre-sales Questions
Dear Sirs,

I like to order a new auto navigation and tried to buy it online. I received a voucher code valid until 9/2/21for 10%, but it is not accepted.

Please advise.

I can not find any email address for support, so I can not disclose the mail addresses that I used in the forum, so please give me a method to provide this info.

Best,

Geert N
xxxxxxx(xx)arxxxxt.be

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!

Answers

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 14,307
    Hi @gnicemans

Welcome to the community!
    Here is the link to get in touch with our customer service-
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

They should be in a better position to assist you.

Regards, Vikram
  • gnicemans
    gnicemans Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Vikram, the chat function and the email function does not work and you disabled the phone option. That's why I opened my question on the forum as I can not reach U.
    You guys make it difficult to order anything if we would have addional questions on the normal order procedure. Please just provide an email address or call me back.
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 10,043
    Superuser
    edited May 27
    Hi @gnicemans

There have been no phone lines to Customer Support since the start of Covid and no indication that the facility will return.

Try the following:-

Tap Support at the top of this page
    You then HAVE to Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this even although you are signed in on the Forum )
    When signed in, and not before, Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Support Box appears and at the bottom with a message option
    Type Contact or Chat in the box
    If Chat is available, during Normal Working hours Mon/Frid ,you should be offered the chance to Tap Live Chat
    If it is Out of Hours for Chat you should be offered an option to message but you should concentrate on Chat

If it does not work exactly as described then try another Web Browser.

Doug