Search Online button has disappeared on GO Premium — TomTom Community

Search Online button has disappeared on GO Premium

Hi, I need advice. After updating the new Premium Go device, the Search for places online button disappeared in the search. The internet connection is fine. What happened? Everything was fine before the update. Device recovery did not help. Thank you for your help. Mike

Answers

• MikeczMikecz Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Thank you very much in advance for any advice. I tried everything myself. Mike
  • LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 13,700
    Superusers
    Hi
    On the go Premium there is only a Button "Search" if you have activated the Quick search or the button named "drive to" when step by Step search is activated.
    You can switch between the two search modes unter Menu/Settings/System/Choose a seach mode.
  • Lost_SoulLost_Soul Posts: 231 [Exalted Navigator]
    My Premium X no longer has the "online Search for Place Button" also, but looking for a POI whilst on Wi-fi at home the searching POI icon takes longer than the address search and I am wondering if it is now 'automatically' searching online when the device is connected ??
  • MikeczMikecz Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, this is not the case. POIs that the navigation found before the update (using online search) will no longer be found.
    this is the button that has disappeared (picture from the manual):
    8pbve9qjowi7.png