Has anybody had GPS problems with PRO 5150 before? — TomTom Community

Has anybody had GPS problems with PRO 5150 before?

I’ve had my 5150 for 7 years now but I only put live services on a year ago but since the free year ran out my device has gone mental ! I keep losing gps signal at most in opportune moments. I’ve contacted support but they r useless ! They tell me to soft and hard reset it. done that load of times now ! I’ve connected to mydrive and downloaded new map still the same ! I’ve subscribed again to live services but now I can’t install it as I get a execution failure message at the end of the logging in page. And now support are telling me my device is not registered with mydrive or connected to me and need a receipt of purchase so they can’t connect them at their end ! I bought it 7 years ago who keeps receipts that long ? Some one tell me they have had same problems and what they did to rectify it ?

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,688 Moderator
    Hi @GeemacRe

Welcome to the community!
    Could you send me the serial number of your device through a private message, please?

Thanks, Vikram
  • Dreadhead6Dreadhead6 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Yes I have the same problem with tomtom 5150 the gps has got really slow and tomtom say the device isn't linked to my account im sure its a scam to get us to buy another device