Can't update my GO 600 — TomTom Community

Can't update my GO 600

I didn't receive a USB connection cord with my GO 600 - a few years ago now- but the cord that I have always used to connect to my computer is now saying that it is connected but that I have to install My Drive.
The website does say that the computer has updated 100%, but then the device still says to install MyDrive. Help
Also, my TomTom Go 600 is still using an old, discontinued email address which I can't change. I have changed it on the website (again, a few years ago), but that hasn't come over to my device, so I can't try changing the password. Help here too!

Best Answer

• hmbsabhmbsab Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks. It didn't work on my computer (reset and re-installing MyDrive), however I tried it on my laptop and was able to update everything from there. Thank you.

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,906 Moderator
    edited December 2020
    Hi @hmbsab

Welcome to the community! I reviewed the download logs in the back-end. Your GO 600 already has the latest map.

Do you already have the latest version of MyDrive Connect installed?
    Perhaps a clean re-installation will help? The latest version can be downloaded from here- https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-au/articles/360013959499

A factory reset on the device should remove your account and then you can try logging in with your new account.

Main menu- System- Settings- Reset Device

Regards, Vikram
  • hmbsabhmbsab Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    Thanks. It didn't work on my computer (reset and re-installing MyDrive), however I tried it on my laptop and was able to update everything from there. Thank you.