Free 3 years of TomTom Go when leaving the old unsupported version — TomTom Community

Free 3 years of TomTom Go when leaving the old unsupported version

michalko82michalko82 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
HI guys, I've paid around £55 for my Tomtom europe with 'lifetime support' ...well that wasn't true.#

I now need to update my iOS which means the old version will totally stop working.
I will need to install Tomtom GO.

my old email says this: This September marked the last month of support for the Navigation App for iPhone.

Thank you for coming on this journey with us. We’ve learnt so much from your feedback and hopefully you’ve enjoyed a great navigation experience.

Although this is the end for this app, we really hope you join us once again on the TomTom GO Mobile app. Users of the Navigation app for iPhone can get a free 3 year subscription to the TomTom GO Mobile app, whereas, all other customers can benefit from navigation at no extra cost for 75 kilometers every month.

so how do I get this?
Thank you,
Mike

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,911
    Superuser
    Hi @michalko82

Contact Customer Support via Chat and ask them what can be done.

Doug
  • michalko82michalko82 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    I'm struggling to find a chat option. When I go on the Support page it has just aautomated answers or a forum option. How do I speak to an Admin?
    Cheers
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,911
    Superuser
    edited December 2020
    Hi @michalko82

Tap Support at the top of this page
    Sign in Top right of next page. (essential you are signed in here)
    Tap Contact Us bottom Right (after you have signed in)
    Help box appears. Wait a few seconds then Get in Touch appears in the Box
    Tap Get in Touch
    Chat / Email box appears. If Chat is closed it will say so and indicate available times.

Chat can be busy so may need to try a few times.

Doug