ONE IQ Routes no longer working after Navcore update — TomTom Community

ONE IQ Routes no longer working after Navcore update

DustyRDustyR Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hello. I did an update through Home 2 for my IQ Routes. I really just wanted the GPS correction. There was a compulsory core download as first update. The update box was ticked and grey so not de-selectable. The text said something like "Navcore update for One IQ XL" and other models. Since the full update at boot-up the screen has a large flashing red circle with a white cross. Since then on Home2 my "Restore button" opaque and if I click it a box comes up saying my device doesn't support it. Well it did a few minutes earlier! I'm very disappointed of course. The compulsory update has disabled my navigator. Hope somebody can help me.......Please??

Comments

• DustyRDustyR Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Further to my query - It looks like the updated application didn't install properly but the old one has been deleted. I try to install the updated app from my PC using Home 2.2 "Manage My Device" but before it finishes loading I get an error message saying it "could not delete data.chk" and fails to complete. Going to my device through file explorer I find the file is now a 0 byte fragment and can't be removed or deleted. This fragment seems to be stopping me load the updated app I need. Can anybody help me please?
  • DustyRDustyR Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I think I need to manually install the updated (Navcore?) Application to my navigator using File Explorer. Can anybody give me some advice on that please?