Norwegian voice coach — TomTom Community

Norwegian voice coach

KiraTroKiraTro Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
Does any of the sport watches have a Norwegian speaking voice coach?

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,574
    Superusers
    No and it is a moot point as none of the watches are available for purchase anyway. TT Sports went out of business over 3 years ago and discontinued all products at that time,
  • KiraTroKiraTro Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    edited November 2020
    Thank you. I was aware of everything except the first word of your answer though. Doing a different kind of research than purchase. And I always start looking 2nd hand when getting electronics anyway and lots of tomtom watches there.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,574
    Superusers
    KiraTro wrote: »
    Thank you. I was aware of everything except the first word of your answer though. Doing a different kind of research than purchase. And I always start looking 2nd hand when getting electronics anyway and lots of tomtom watches there.

Even secondhand I would not buy a TomTom, the technology is obsolete, the bands do not hold up and there is no support, As they say "Buy cheap, buy twice", but to each his own.
  • KiraTroKiraTro Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Maybe true for these watches, but 2nd hand doesn't equal cheap. Anyway, my research is related to language, not purchase. Assuming that's fine in this forum since, if it if was solely about purchase, it would've been closed.