Paid for live services, why don't I have them? — TomTom Community

Paid for live services, why don't I have them?

jarrageojarrageo Posts: 2 [Novice Seeker]
i recently bought a tomtom go 1005 which i know is a old nav but i like it, ive paid and installed all the latest maps and speed cameras which work fine but i also paid for live services which has not worked, when i try to connect to live services it just keeps spinning, ive done a factory reset but still nothing....any ideas...regards george

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,443
    Superusers
    Hi
    @jarrageo
    Welcome to the site....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up on Monday and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,088 Moderator
    Hi @jarrageo

Welcome to the Community & sorry about my late reply! I checked the device details and it appears the SIM on your GO 1005 device is disabled which can't be re-activated. I see that you already contacted our support, they'll be able to provide you with a refund for the live services subscriptions which purchased twice.

Thanks, lampard
  • jarrageojarrageo Posts: 2 [Novice Seeker]
    then can i be refunded for the maps and speed cameras as i only bought them assuming i could have live services, the unit is no good to me now as im a long distance courier and live traffic is a must for me
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,088 Moderator
    Hi there @jarrageo

You can just respond that to the earlier contact with you opened with the support and they'll be able to check that out for you.

Regards, lampard
  • PodznavPodznav Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I had the same problem and Technical Support fixed it for me they contacted Vodafone who activate the SIM and under 24 hrs it was back on ...I have had live services for 1yr and now expired on my Trucker Go 5000 now it seems that Sat Nov says Renew and SIM is still Live but TomTom says it is incompatible when I go to re order as price has changed from £49 last year to £4.50 per month or £23.99 a year I myself think Tom Tom have discontinued Support