smart fortwo 453 smart media system SD card is full, help need step by step to configure a larger SD — TomTom Community

smart fortwo 453 smart media system SD card is full, help need step by step to configure a larger SD

RezaWRezaW Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
Hello can someone help me to use a larger SD card my existing and current SD card is full as new updates are failing. I have a new SD card a sands 32GB Ultra and copied the files from the original to the new. The strange thing is that the new card is showing the same capacity of what is available in the smart media centre and so will work in the smart but is also failing with updates....what can I do to use the new card and so add my purchases on the SD card so I can use these.

Comments

• RezaWRezaW Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    just in a few words....how do I upgrade my original SD card to a larger SD card for my smart fortwo 453 smart media system? copying files obviously does not work..thx
  • _hugo_hugo Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
    I had the same problem, and now it's even worse. I reformatted the TomTom SD Card thinking I could reinstall from the Smart Media Connect application on my macBook, but that didn't work and now nothing works! Have you found a solution? Anybody?
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,210 Moderator
    Hi @_hugo

Welcome to the Community! Since you formatted the SD card, the only option left is to contact your car dealer and they can help you with this further.

Regards, lampard
  • _hugo_hugo Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
    Tragic, but thank you Lampard!