Incorrectly road closed — TomTom Community

Incorrectly road closed

Madone7Madone7 Posts: 17 [Master Explorer]
There is a large group of roads marked as closed near my home, I have reported it via the tool but 3 weeks later I still get re-routed 20mins the wrong way every time I use TomTom !!!, Why has the map update not released. It's unusable for me as it is and I just paid my yearly traffic subscription!!. On the map correction tool my changes are marked as fixed but why are they not released ???

j9q3xo8kqmg2.jpg

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,711 Moderator
    Hi @Madone7

Which TomTom device model do you have?
    Can you also share the report id so I can verify the status, please?

Regards, Vikram
  • Madone7Madone7 Posts: 17 [Master Explorer]
    I am using a android phone with the go app.

As you can see from the image I set many reports on the map correction tool.

kgfxv0pesw78.jpg
    Hi, it has still not been fixed ?, Can you comment ?, When will this be fixed ?
    Just downloaded the big update from this week and those roads are still marked as incorrectly closed !?!?. @VikramK can you advise please ??
    In fact more roads have incorrectly been added !!!!!, Rather than being fixed it has got worse !! @VikramK please help with this !

ltfw4za8s17a.jpg
    VikramK wrote: »
    Hi @Madone7

Regards, Vikram

This is still closed !, Could you follow up ?, It's been 6 weeks since I first reported this and even longer since the error occurred in the map. Why does it take so long for accepted changes to appear in maps ???
    VikramK wrote: »
    Hi @Madone7

Regards, Vikram

@VikramK - can you please update me on this, a road closure is meant to come in weekly fixes but this set of roads is still incorrectly marked as closed 3 months later !?!?!?.
    Is there any reason why this is not getting fixed ?