Avoid toll roads setting on country basis - feature request — TomTom Community

Avoid toll roads setting on country basis - feature request

Recently I've started using TT Go Navigation and for daily use it's very good for me - very good routing, ETA calc., good look. But looking forward for better time with possibility of long trips I've found one thing which would be great to have. I know that I can set 'Avoid toll roads' as a permanent setting but I'd like to have the possibility to set 'Avoid toll roads' just in defined country on my trip - let's say I'm travelling from PL to HR through SK, H - and for planning purposes (and then during navigation) I'd like to have the possibility to set than only for instance in H I don't want to take highways and/or toll roads. I have used such option in Sygic which I used before and it was really helpful especially for long touristic trips.

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,210 Moderator
    Hi @Marek_MkZ

Welcome to the Community! I'll log this as an improvement request for the product team.

Regards, lampard
  • Marek_MkZMarek_MkZ Posts: 35 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Thanks a lot. I appreciate that.
  • Marek_MkZMarek_MkZ Posts: 35 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    edited December 2020
    One more improvement in this thread - is it possible to indicate somehow (different colour or something) toll roads on map in application and in MyDrive portal? It would be great for planning trip when I don't want to disable toll roads globally but just want to avoid some fragment of it.
    Edit:
    I've realized that in MyDrive it is indicated, but only for roads where there are gates for toll payment