Are you planning to publish the right images in the Play store? — TomTom Community

Are you planning to publish the right images in the Play store?

It’s been a few months since the 2.xx app can be downloaded from the Play store. But you are still illustrating the app with the old screenshots, for example:
j6wij0dn2stk.png

I think this is misleading. I would like to ask to correct it!

Honestly, I would rather have the new app look like the old one in the picture than the new one looks with the big "all-covering" turn signs... ;-)

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,612 Moderator
    Hi @dezmo

Thanks for flagging this! I've reported it to the team.

Regards, lampard
  • dezmodezmo Posts: 81 [Revered Navigator]
    Thanks @lampard!

What did you reported? The wrong picture or that I don't like the new one? =)=)
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,612 Moderator
    Hey @dezmo

The wrong picture of course =) It seems to be the cache issue on Google play store since I didn't get the old images when I checked, see below:
    dhs9148oc4cf.png

Perhaps, exit the play store app and restart the phone to see if it's still the same.

Regards, lampard
  • grantstewgrantstew Posts: 83
    Staff
    We uncovered the issue, the old screenshots were still being shown for a percentage of our user base, this will be resolved in the next few days. Thanks for the heads up :)
  • dezmodezmo Posts: 81 [Revered Navigator]
    edited November 2020
    Th
    grantstew wrote: »
    .... the old screenshots were still being shown for a percentage of our user base...

I was in that certain percentage. But not any more. :-) It has been solved for me now!
    Thank you very much!