UK Map update — TomTom Community

UK Map update

Please accept my apologies in advance if this is a stupid question with a simple answer, but I'm baffled.

I just bought a 2nd-hand 5010. I downloaded MyDrive connect as instructed on the box.
The 5150 already has an active Europe Truck map (v9.25) on it.

I will not be leaving the UK, so I wanted a new UK map for it.

In MyDrive, I went to 'Buy Products>Maps;' I was taken to a purchase page, bought an paid for an annual subscription for a UK map.

The instructions said download TomTom Home. That refuses to see the 5150 as connected, although MyDrive says it is. MyDrive shows only the Europe map already on the device. 'My Updates and New items' says the device is up to date.

My question is, how do I download my UK map and how do I get it onto the 5150? What s even more worrying is that I can see no record of my purchase in my account, although the money has gone from my bank account.

The FAQs take me round in circles. I am very unwilling the delete the map currently on the device in case I cannot install the new one!

Any advice would be hugely appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Best Answer

Answers

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,834
    Superuser
    edited November 22
  • SmuUSmuU Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Thank you both very much indeed for your help, I appreciate it very much. Have an excellent week!
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,571 Moderator
    Hi @SmuU

I’m glad to hear you got it sorted! :D

When you're satisfied that your question has been answered, please mark your topic as solved so that others with a similar question may find the answer easier.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to post back here.

Regards, Vikram