DARTFORD TUNNEL UPDATE HEIGHTS — TomTom Community

DARTFORD TUNNEL UPDATE HEIGHTS

ARTINKARTINK Posts: 8 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the right platform to ask for support on maps and if it has been posted here before, but the heigh restriction for Dartford Crossing Tunnel (UK) needs updating! When I put the height of my double-decker trailer 16'2" (4.93m), the satnav doesn't want to let me use that route. The left tunnel is 15'9" (4.8m) and the right tunnel is 16'6'' (5m). This brings another issue from time to time when one of the tunnels is shut, and you can't have the real-time traffic of the current situation to plan the best possible way. Thanks for your time looking into that issue!

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,571 Moderator
    Hi @ARTINK

Thanks for the information. I will forward this across to my maps team to verify the data in the backend. I would also suggest that you report this to our customer service team.

Regards, Vikram
  • ARTINKARTINK Posts: 8 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @VikramK,

Thanks for your response. Now I know that my case is in safe hands! I have already contacted the support team as you have suggested and hopefully, the issue will be sorted soon. Thanks again and please keep us updated if anything changes.