Carrying Case for Tom Tom Go Comfort 6 inch — TomTom Community

Carrying Case for Tom Tom Go Comfort 6 inch

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a case for my TomTom Go Comfort 6inch gps and curious what folks have purchased that will accomidate the gps along with the suction attachment at back of gps that is permanent and charging cable. Appreciate any advice.

Best Answer

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,559 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @1SAT

I think the one available on this link- https://www.tomtom.com/en_us/drive/accessories/protection/protective-case-6-inches/

Is good to fit the device but you won't be able to also accommodate the mount and the cable.

Regards, Vikram
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,986
    Superusers
    edited November 23
    Hi
    @1SAT
    e3ifbvsexp5f.jpg
    Does the Suction cup mount on the 6" GO Comfort fold flat like on the NAV3 GO Live 825 and make a Spool for the USB Lead ???

2f9gacz6v2qa.jpg
    The case I use looks slightly deeper, but the Sat-Nav Case that @VikramK has linked to in his post....
    Says "Keep your TomTom sat nav looking great. This protective case protects your sat nav from bumps and scratches. The stretchy yet tough back ensures it fits all devices with built-in mounts. Comes with a robust metal zip. "

Stay Safe ATB YFM
  • 1SAT1SAT Posts: 5 [Novice Seeker]
    Hi Vikramk and YamFazMan, I thank you both and I had a 1605TM that I lost and had bought a generic case at local retailer Best Buy and will go visit store see I find something that will accomidate device and cab les. I'm skeptical of the Tom Tom site as it seems like it's not what I am looking for and my have buyer's remorse. Still thank you for taking the time to reply.