Subaru Forester 2019/2020 driving routes eg. connect to MyDrive / avoid jams behaviour / Updating — TomTom Community

Subaru Forester 2019/2020 driving routes eg. connect to MyDrive / avoid jams behaviour / Updating

sjoerd1972sjoerd1972 Posts: 10 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hello All,

I got three major things that I want yo know about the build in TomTom of my new forester since there is not much information about that. I love tomtom's but there is lack of information (or I haven't found it yet) about these things.

1) Is it possible to send routes/places/tracks to Subaru's buildin TomTom - this would make my life much more easy when planning routes.. Especially when riding routes. As far as my knowlegde goes it's not possible to upload tracks..

2) How does the Build-In TomTom update it's traffic information - and how frequent? I mean - a road nearby is block for a week. My Go 5000 sees it, Google Map sees it but the build-in does not.

3) How do I update de Firmware ?? - How can I check which version it is running and what map versions there are - (I already figured out how to update but can't figure out how to see the versions)

Regards
Sjoerd