No speed camera warnings GO 620 — TomTom Community

No speed camera warnings GO 620

JD89JD89 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
edited November 18 in Speed Cameras
My new 620 arrived today and I have fully updated but I can't get the speed camera warnings to work. I wanted to use it in cruise mode and have it warn me when I approach a speed camera. I thought I was supposed to get life time updates with this model. I have factory reset the device and searched for updates again but that did not work. Is there anything I need to do to make sure the device knows I have lifetime updates?

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,994
    Superusers
    Hi
    @JD89
    Welcome to the site...
    The restrictions as a result of the Coronavirus, Social Distancing and people working from home, are probably delaying the Activation of Accounts and the Allocation of Maps & Services to Account’/Devices....
    @Jim07 one of the Forum Moderators should pick this up Tomorrow and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • JD89JD89 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Thanks for the quick reply @YamFazMan much appreciated, I will keep an eye on it over the next couple of days :)
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,994 Moderator
    Hi @JD89

Welcome to the Community! I see that your device is up to date except for the latest camera files which were released yesterday. Please update them on your device and give it a test run to see if the warnings appear again.

Regards, lampard