GO 6200 UPDATE — TomTom Community

GO 6200 UPDATE

LAST UPDATE WAS 09/2019, WHEN WILL THERE BE A NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE ?

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,593
    Superuser
    Hi @PHP007

You should have had updated maps offered to you quarterly. Hopefully @Jim07 can review your units settings and change if necessary so you will be offered them as well as any other updates.

The following may be of interest.

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1034305/what-to-do-if-your-device-displays-no-maps-found/p1?new=1

Doug
  • PHP007PHP007 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Hi @DougLap, I finally succeeded in obtaining the most recent map (Europe - 1055.10392) on my TomTom GO 6200 by first removing the former/old version and downloading the new(est) version.

I hope I will now again receive regular updates (4x a year) for this, and not only for the speedcamera's, electric charging points, etc ....

Thanks for your support !

Philippe
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,593
    Superuser
    Hi @PHP007

I think it will still need @Jim07 's input because if you have not been offered updates up to now it suggests that your unit is not set up correctly on the TT server. This will also mean that you have probably not had cameras updates etc.

When updates are available for a GO6200 then when you turn the unit on your should get a message to say they are available. Also the Settings Iconn will have a red marker on it to direct you to select Settings and scroll through to find the updates.

One other tip is always have a minimum of 2 maps on the unit as this can help you avoid the no maps situation. When you get updates do them one at a time as when you update a map the first action is to delete the old map to provide the space then install th4e new oner. If there is a problem during this process you can lose the map so as the other map is there the unit will work as normal and =you can reload the lost map as you have just done .

Doug