Link Rider 550 under the same account — TomTom Community

Link Rider 550 under the same account

cbrfireblade cbrfireblade Posts: 41 [Renowned Trailblazer]
edited November 19 in RIDER
thanks for all your comments on rider 550, much appreciated.
just one more thing.
here in spain we are at the moment under new strict lockdowns but when i can get out to purchase the rider 550 to connect the device with mydrive do i use the same email and password as with my go 6200 for my car or because its a different device do i have to use a different email and password for the rider.
cheers guys.

Best Answers

Answers

• cbrfireblade cbrfireblade Posts: 41 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    thanks guys much appreciated.
    If I understand correctly when using the rider I unsycronise my go6200 and the route from mydrive will only be sent to the rider. When I am using the go 6200 I unsyncronise the rider and the route only goes from mydrive to the go 6200.
    Basically I unsyncronise whichever devise I am not using then resyncronise when I am using, so whichever device I am using is syncronised and the other is unsyncronised then the route will only be sent to one device. cheers.
  • Jim07Jim07 Posts: 3,771 Moderator
    @cbrfireblade

Did the above suggestions help? If yes, please click 'Yes' to mark the comment as an answer when you get a chance so other users can find it useful. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to post back here.

Cheers,

Jim
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,581
    Superuser
    thanks guys much appreciated.
    If I understand correctly when using the rider I unsycronise my go6200 and the route from mydrive will only be sent to the rider. When I am using the go 6200 I unsyncronise the rider and the route only goes from mydrive to the go 6200.
    Basically I unsyncronise whichever devise I am not using then resyncronise when I am using, so whichever device I am using is syncronised and the other is unsyncronised then the route will only be sent to one device. cheers.

By jove I think he's got it. 😂😂

Doug
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0