Transfering POIs from XXL to VIA 135 — TomTom Community

Transfering POIs from XXL to VIA 135

I have an XXL that I want to transfer my POIs from, to my Via 135. The instructions tell me "in the Main Menu of your navigation device...". When I watch the video the device has "menu" on the screen. I don't have that. So how do I get my POIs into the Via?

Best Answer

Answers

• Jim07Jim07 Posts: 3,771 Moderator
    Hi @exe

Did you try all the steps on our FAQ: here

Regards,

Jim
  • exeexe Posts: 5 [New Seeker]
    Yes. Step 11 is the problem. It did not instantly sync. It did not sync when I switched on my device and logged into my TomTom account. I do not have a "Menu" choice on my device screen, as shown in the video . When I tap the screen I do have a "Services" choice but when I select that I only have "Traffic" and "Safety Cameras". I cannot find anywhere in my device, a way to log in.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,986
    Superusers
    edited November 13
    Hi
    @exe
    At what stage of the transfer are you....
    Have you saved the POIs from the NAV2 XXL yet ???

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
    I have done all the steps in the "Transferring favourites and POIs to your new device (MyDrive Connect)" instructions, up to and including Step 10. Step 11 just doesn't seem to apply to my device (VIA135).
    When I click in the system tray (black and white TomTom hands) the only choices I have are "View updates", Settings", and "Quit". If I click on the Red and white TomTom hands in my task bar I get "TomTom My Drive Connect", "Pin to taskbar", and "Close all windows".
    I get "This site can't be reached" when I click on the link in Method (2) above
    Superusers
    Hi
    What is the Operating System on your PC ???

ATB YFM
    Windows 10. So, your last suggestion worked after I rebooted and restarted everything; PC, device, router etc.

Thank you very much. I was starting to wonder if I was going to get it to work.
    Superusers

Hi
    @exe
    You're welcome, glad you're sorted :)

Stay Safe... ATB YFM