How do I delete/remove Tourenfahrer & Speed Camera's — TomTom Community

How do I delete/remove Tourenfahrer & Speed Camera's

Stu7Stu7 Posts: 25 [Master Explorer]
Hi there,

I haven't used my Rider 40 since February so when I turned it on I updated it and now I have all 11 Marked Locations; Bikerbetten Hotels, MoHo Hotels, Tourenfahrer Endurotracks, Tourenfahrer meeting points, Tourenfahrer Musuem, Tourenfahrer Passes and Tourenfahrer Racetracks. I am form Australia how did these get on my device and how can I get rid of them. I tried the 'Hide" function but hat does not hide them., they are still visible under "My Places" - "Marked Locations". They will not delete under "Edit - "Delete". Can you please help?

Also my 12 month Speed Camera Alerts that I purchased expired so I went to renew my subscription and clicked on the link https://www.tomtom.com/en_au/drive/maps-services/shop/speed-camera-updates/world/ and purchased an annual subscription but then I received an invoice saying I only received 6 months so then I contacted Tom Tom via chat who then rang me. The technician said he would cancel that 6 month subscription and then for me to connect my device to Tom Tom MyDrive and try again to purchase 12 months. So, I connected my device and the only option whilst connected was for 3 months so I contacted Tom Tom again via chat and that technician said that for my model Rider 40 the only option is for 3 months. So, I have not been reimbursed and I can't get a consistent answer as to if 12 months is available for my device - Rider 40. When I first bought my Rider 40 and the Speed Camera's expired I renewed IT with a 12 month subscription which expired on the 30/102/020.

Can anyone clarify of 1 2momnths is available for my model and if so where and how can I do this as I can't seem to get any sense out of the technicians/support and when I connect my device to MyDrive it say's that just 3 months is available. Thank you kindly :)

Cheers - Stu

Comments

• RoadRiderRoadRider Posts: 589 [Revered Pioneer]
    Yo can remove the POI files using MyDrive.

Login to mydrive.tomtom.com -> My Places -> POI Files -> Selllect File -> Press Waste bin

For the Speed Camera Alerts maybe @lampard can have a look.
  • Stu7Stu7 Posts: 25 [Master Explorer]
    RoadRider wrote: »
    Yo can remove the POI files using MyDrive.

Login to mydrive.tomtom.com -> My Places -> POI Files -> Selllect File -> Press Waste bin

For the Speed Camera Alerts maybe @lampard can have a look.

Hi RoadRider thanks for reaching out. I’ll give what you suggest a crack and let you know how I go.

In regards to the Speed Cameras that is all sorted, a support person from Tom Tom eventually resolved it for me. He said there is a glitch in their system and my 6 month purchase is actually a 12 month subscription.

Cheers - Stu