App subscription expired after 6 months when 12 month paid for via card linked to my phone — TomTom Community

App subscription expired after 6 months when 12 month paid for via card linked to my phone

BigjohnrmasonBigjohnrmason Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi, I have the Tomtom GO App running on my Oneplus 3 Android(9.0.6) phone where I bought a 12 month subscription back in May via my phone. Out of the blue (approx 6 months into the 12 month subscription) it is asking me to choose a plan for another subscription. In Play store the Subscription shows as active to May 2021.
Help and why?

Cheers,

John..

Best Answer

• BigjohnrmasonBigjohnrmason Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    After further investigation and looking deeper into other posts I think I have resolved this issue on my phone - the problem was having more than one Google account logged in on the phone which confuses things somwhat and the APP then no longer recognises the subscription. I disconnected a second Google log in (my work!) and then re installed the APP and all seems Ok for now

Answers

• BigjohnrmasonBigjohnrmason Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    After further investigation and looking deeper into other posts I think I have resolved this issue on my phone - the problem was having more than one Google account logged in on the phone which confuses things somwhat and the APP then no longer recognises the subscription. I disconnected a second Google log in (my work!) and then re installed the APP and all seems Ok for now