Update for my Carminat SD card — TomTom Community

Update for my Carminat SD card

Andyt7579Andyt7579 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
edited November 10 in Built in car navigation
Hi I've just got a Renault Megane 2014 and the inbuilt sat nav says that it needs updating I've been on TomTom for hours and downloaded tomtom home and my drive connect and been on tomtom and bought the new map but I still can't update the SD card please can someone help??

This discussion was created from comments split from: Carminat SD card problem.

Comments

• Andyt7579Andyt7579 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    edited November 10
    Hi, i would like to request a refund on the map I bought. it was to update my SD card but having no luck following multiple videos, so I am just going to buy a new SD card instead
    this is the Invoice date Nov 06 2020
    Invoice No xxxxxxxxx
    Order No 41xxxxxxx
    i hope this helps and I receive my refund soon

Mod edit: Personal information edited!
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,583
    Superuser
    Hi @Andyt7579

This is a user forum and not a direct link to Tomtom Customer Support. Maybe @lampard can see if he can resolve the issue with the current card? Look back here later.

If he suggests that you need to contact Customer Support here is some information on that.

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

Doug
  • Andyt7579Andyt7579 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    thanks @DougLap when i put that i needed help it redirected me to here
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,583
    Superuser
    Hi @Andyt7579

Again Hopefully @lampard may be able to help you on this as I said on your other post.

Doug
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,991 Moderator
    Hi @Andyt7579

Welcome to the Community! Could you send me the serial number of your device through a private message, please? I'll check what I can do for you.

Regards, lampard
  • Troubadix12Troubadix12 Posts: 1,969 [Revered Voyager]
    Hi @Andyt7579 ,

I guess it is a RLink and not a Caminat... If it is a Carminat, TomTomHome is the right Software (not MyDriveConnect), if it is a RLink or RLink-Evolution, you need the RLink-Toolbox from Renault and a MyRenault-Account.

Regards

Troubadix12