Logging in problems — TomTom Community

Logging in problems

I can log in on my android phone but since updating i can't log in on my android car radio. I have a valid subscription and have reset password. Says I have no valid subscription.

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,994 Moderator
    Hi @RichJustme

Welcome to the Community! I believe this is the new GO Navigation app? The app has not been designed or tested for use with Android head units, so we can't guarantee that it will work with your current set up.

Regards, lampard
  • RichJustmeRichJustme Posts: 11 [Master Explorer]
    I have been using it fine for 3 years so it works apart from renewing the subscription.
    I have been using it fine for 3 years so it works apart from renewing the subscription. Plus same fault is now on my phone
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,593
    Superuser
    Hi @RichJustme

What @lampard is saying is that he thinks you have updated to the new App and not the Old App that it has replaced recently. What version of the App have you loaded?

Doug
    Hi @RichJustme

Subscriptions with the GO Navigation app are now linked to your Google Playstore account which you used to make purchases. So please make sure that your phone is logged in to the Google Play account that was used to purchase the subscription. You can view your current subscriptions in your phone's Playstore app.

Regards, lampard
    On the car or phone i cant as its locked into the upgrade or prove you have an account. But it worked after upgrading till i renewed the subscription. None of my emails work. I have a paypal receipt saying which email was used but tomtom says no account to that email.
    Hi @lampard

The recurring sub does not show on my play account.
    Ps I am using my play account email.
    Hi there @RichJustme

I would advise you to check the subscription on your phone by following the steps below:
    • Open Google Play Store
    • Sign in to the correct Google Account
    • Tap Menu> Subscriptions
    • Find GO Navigation

If you can see the subscription in the Play Store app, please follow the steps mentioned in the thread here and let us know if it helps.

Regards, lampard
    It show's on my Paypal account but not on my play store purchases.
    The paypal also seems to be for the wrong amount. £12.99 for the year.
    vluildsyivv1.png
    Having read your suggestion. I will just cancel the PayPal payment and find an app that works. Customers dont need that crap or to be unable to get phone or direct support.