My Drive planning route problem — TomTom Community

My Drive planning route problem

When creating a route on my drive, my 6250 doesn't show time/distance between stops. Can you fix that please.
When planning a route on 6250, 5 stops, it always gives directions to 4th stop after I leave 5 instead of destination???

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,994
    Superusers
    edited November 7
    Hi
    @Trucker6250
    A Route planned directly on the device generates a .ITN Route....
    A Route planned using MyDrive Connect and saved to the device using the Save & Sync option is a .GPX Track
    A Route planned using MyDrive Connect and saved to the device using the Save & Sync option is a .GPX Track... A .GPX Track is basically a breadcrumb track that you follow....

I prefer .ITN Routes....
    A Route planned directly on the device is a .ITN Route
    An .ITN Route uses Stops and the device plans the route between the stops... An .ITN Route will respond to Live Traffic and any route deviations BUT an .ITN route will doggedly follow the stops in the order they were created, if you miss a stop, the device will continuously attempt to guide you to the missed stop... You have to cancel the problem stop on the device to avoid it

If you want to force a different route you simply add more stops
    Note...When you add the extra Stops Max Zoom right into the road
    Don't put the stop on the wrong side of a dual track road (Journey loop back errors)
    Don't put the stop up a side-road... It may guide you though a built-up area via side streets back to your route, instead of a u-turn
    Don't put the stop on a traffic Island always place a guidance stop further up road on the route after the required traffic island exit....

Maybe Useful....
    See... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1720215/#Comment_1720215

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • Trucker6250Trucker6250 Posts: 23 [Master Traveler]
    When I get to my stop, it tels me my next stop, but after that which should be home, it goes back to 2nd last drop again.

Creating routes on device can't be shared or saved, as support says to reset device which my planned routes were gone too.