Golfer stopped working — TomTom Community

Golfer stopped working

GeoffR99GeoffR99 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited November 5 in Golfer & Golfer 2
Apologies if I give incorrect info as Im getting on in Years!
My TomTom golfer premium watch has suddenly stopped working so now useless? It’s been excellent since purchased?

Best Answers

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,462
    Superusers
    You need to be much more specific than "stopped working". Is the screen blank, is it not counting strokes, knot holding a charge? No way to help you if you don't tell us what the problem is.
  • GeoffR99GeoffR99 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Grateful thanks for responding to my problems.

My tom-tom golfer watch is always charged whilst in my car so under normal circumstances I simply disconnect the charging wire and use it on the course. However, the last two times all that came up was the time on the watch and the sign that said No LangFile and under it said HB6247100172?
    I brought it into the house to try charging it under a house or socket but it doesn’t seem to make any difference.
    I do hope you can help me with this problem.

Once more, many thanks for endeavouring to assist

Geoff
    Comment now changed to: TomTom.com/reset.
    I don’t have a computer but use an iPad. Can you help in how I reset this golf watch?
    So, so grateful. I’m now getting somewhere. Thank you.
    Another question pls:
    How do I get the Sports Connect software? and if I ask a friend to add it to his computer could that cause him any problems? He’s a bit of a tech wizard!
    Sadly, I do not know you or even which country you reside, but rest assured I’m very grateful for your time & help.
    Kind regards
    Geoff