Watch screen is blank and vibrating when pressed but not displaying anything?

saifullah
saifullah Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Sir my watch screen is blank with full charging for the last three days. its vibrating when pressed but it does not display anything what should i do in this case its not being repaired after reset also. Can you please help me in this problem
Tagged:

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    It sounds like a bad screen. You can try letting the battery drain out completely and then doing a reset but that may not help. TT does not offer a repair service and that product was discontinued years ago (TT Sports went out of business almost 3 years ago). There are plenty of brands out there with better feature sets for less money these days.
  • saifullah
    saifullah Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thanks for your reply but i bought this watch last year it was working correctly until one day when i was charging it. It was working but when i woke up the next day i checked the watch it was stuck on 3am and almost after an hour it went blank i drained out the battery and then tried to charge it, it got charged but was not displaying anything then i tried a factory reset but it didnt work also please help me in this matter if you can. Regards
    Saifullah
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    saifullah wrote: »
    Thanks for your reply but i bought this watch last year it was working correctly until one day when i was charging it. It was working but when i woke up the next day i checked the watch it was stuck on 3am and almost after an hour it went blank i drained out the battery and then tried to charge it, it got charged but was not displaying anything then i tried a factory reset but it didnt work also please help me in this matter if you can. Regards
    Saifullah

As I said, other than a factory reset there is not much to do. It is out of warranty and they do not repair them. TT Sports went out of business 3 years ago so it is time to move on to another watch,.
This discussion has been closed.