Activities wont upload correctly and dont update "Map my Fitness"
Now the strange thing here is that I can manually log into Sports Connect and the activities are actually there BUT (and there's always a "but") they wont transfer to the Map My Fitness site. The Sports Connect site also says "an activity export has failed, please re-enter your login details or check again later". This message is directly related to the Map My Fitness export as it appears it doesn't want to log into the site (which it has done for the last year or so)
I have tried the following:
1. Logged into Sports connect before connecting the watch
2. Logged into Map my Fitness and ensured Sports Connect is connected to this site...before connecting the watch
3. Deleted the link to the Map My Fitness site
4. Deleteing and re-installing the Sports Connect App
5. Changing the default browser from Chrome to Edge to internet explorer to Opera
I am stuck. I know people have had this problem in the past but I have tried all those suggestions and nothing seems to work. Yes, I can manually transfer the files but then why do I have an app that is supposed to do it for me. I may as well just write it on a piece of paper and use a quill and ink:-)
Hopefully someone has some helpful suggestions.