My account products and apps on the TomTom website — TomTom Community

My account products and apps on the TomTom website

NeilHomeNeilHome Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
My account on the TomTom website shows no products and no apps, but I have a TomTom 6000 and an android mobile with the GO navigation app. Both are paid up and are synching properly. Why do they not register with the website?

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,993
    Superusers
    Hi
    @NeilHome
    Welcome to the site....
    The restrictions as a result of the Coronavirus, Social Distancing and people working from home, are probably delaying the Activation of Accounts and the Allocation of Maps & Services to Account’/Devices....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up Tomorrow and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,994 Moderator
    Hi @NeilHome

If you bought a subscription on the GO Navigation app then those subscriptions are auto-renewing and managed through your Google playstore account. They are not tied to the TomTom account. You can access and manage them even from the computer's web browser, here you can found more info: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/7673989

About the GO 6000 device, please make sure it is linked to your email address through which you're logging onto the TomTom website.

Regards, lampard