Synchronization with Endomondo doesn't work anymore — TomTom Community

Synchronization with Endomondo doesn't work anymore

Hi,

since September the synchronization between TomTom Sports and Endomondo has stopped working. In the Apps Export part of the site the link is 'disconnected' and after deleting the link I can re-authorize the TomTom app in Edomondo and then it seems fixed. However, the next time I log on or connect my watch to the computer the link between Endomondo and TomTom Sports is broken again. Link with Strave and Google Fit work fine.

Anyone experience the same and perhaps has the resolution?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• MarcelioMarcelio Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    Thank tfarabaugh,

good thing you are still around then. You are well informed on all topics it seems. :)

Didn't know about Endomondo but indeed it makes sense now.

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,568
    Superusers
    It is an ongoing issue on Endomondo's side and will not likely be resolved since it was announced that Endomondo is shutting down at the end of the year. They are not going to put the effort into fix a link that becomes obsolete in two months.
  • MarcelioMarcelio Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Accepted Answer
    Thank tfarabaugh,

good thing you are still around then. You are well informed on all topics it seems. :)

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,568
    Superusers
    Marcelio wrote: »
    Thank tfarabaugh,

Marcelio wrote: »
    Thank tfarabaugh,

It was just announced this week. Under Armour sold off MyFitnessPal and is closing Endomondo.