Bulk delete of my routes? — TomTom Community

Bulk delete of my routes?

speedster.maxspeedster.max Posts: 16 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi all

I've imported a track that consisted of rrrrreeeaaally many trkseg (track segments) and mydrive imported all of them as a separate track. Now it is a total mess in my routes, I have like 20 routes that I've created and god knows how many (1k?) routes that were imported and make no sense. If I'm trying to delete them in UI it takes like a 20sec to delete one... so this is not an option. Is there a way to bulk delete my routes? Delete all maybe?

Answers

• rider1riderrider1rider Posts: 228 [Exalted Navigator]
    multiple select is not available but if its really troubling then you can clear the list through factory resetting the device
    then reimport again?
  • speedster.maxspeedster.max Posts: 16 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Sorry for not being cler - the issue is in the MyDrive Web, not in the device.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,986
    Superusers
    edited November 2
    Hi
    @speedster.max
    A while ago while tying to help someone else who was having the same problem, the track like yours consisted of many trkseg (track segments... He/She posted a link to the site.....
    I downloaded the Track and unfortunately finished up with a huge list of files in the MyDrive Web Route planner.... I deleted them manually (What a chore) but each file only took a few seconds to delete....

A Fast/Good Wi-Fi or USB connection appears to be the quickest... Live devices over the GPRS the slowest for deleting the files....

If you want to delete EVERYTHING and start over....

pwii68jsoqui.jpg
    Stay Safe... ATB YFM