Mydrive route created and imported into TomTom Go Android app — TomTom Community

Mydrive route created and imported into TomTom Go Android app

Hi,

I've created routes using mydrive that have been calculated with a caravan, ive then saved them in myroutes so I can access them in the TomTom Go android app.

Whenever I try to load the route it just keeps coming up with no route possible!

Please can someone help me sort this, really wanted to start using the tomtom Go app again for when I'm towing with the caravan, but I won't add a subscription if this doesn't work.

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,593
    Superuser
    edited November 1
    Hi @willcockcraig

Have you got all the maps that cover the route you have designed.

Have you also downloaded the ferry file for the region as well as the maps for the route. If you are in Europe there is a ferry file as well as the countries maps.

Doug
  • willcockcraigwillcockcraig Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hi Doug,

Thanks for that 😄, for some reason the app had just downloaded my area not all of Eu
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,593
    Superuser
    edited November 1
    Hi @willcockcraig

When you download the App for the first time it only adds the map containing the position you are in. You are then able to select which other maps you will need based on you likely use age and so does not use up you memory unnecessarily.

Glad you are sorted.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,571 Moderator
    Hi @willcockcraig
    I’m glad to hear you got it sorted! :D

When you're satisfied that your question has been answered, please mark your topic as solved so that others with a similar question may find the answer easier.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to post back here.

Regards, Vikram