Contact tomtom support! — TomTom Community

Contact tomtom support!

My tomtom 6200 is under 2 years old so within warranty but I can’t find any way of getting support other than a forum where my question hasn’t been answered!
My unit is unusable and tomtom have a duty to honour the warranty - their phone line tells you to email but I can’t find contact anywhere as it just hets diverted to the forum . I need an email address to get this sorted as my item needs repair

Answers

• 227bha227bha Posts: 5 [New Seeker]
    edited October 28
    device is stuck on connection screen with red x between the cable and the PC and a red triangle with an exclamation mark
    Have tried every bit of advice I can find online inc resets, fresh connection to tomtom connect nothing has worked
    edited October 28
    My email address is
    [email protected]
    Can someone from tomtom support please contact me

Mod edit: Personal information edited!
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,320
    Superusers
    CHAT support:

United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
    edited October 28
    I’m sorry but what is the point of this form of customer support???? There is simply no way of getting thru to Tomtom - I have an expensive item that is within its warranty period which is rendered useless but no way of getting through to the manufacturer!
    Disgraceful customer support when you close your phone lines and conceal any means of email contact and then rely on some half baked forum - you take the time to edit my email but seem unable to contact your customer who has a faulty item???
    How does anyone get through to tomtom customer support if you have a faulty item in need of warranty service????
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,583
    Superuser
    Hi @227bha

There is no phone customer service as because so many are working from home.

Try the following

Tap Support at the top of this page
    Sign in Top Right of next page
    Tap Contact Us bottom right once logged in
    Tap Contact Us or if you get a box with Help at the top Tap Get in Touch
    Then select the Chat option

Chat is busy so may take a few attempts to connect to agent.

Doug