my watch is not working — TomTom Community

my watch is not working

SafiahmedSafiahmed Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
After I used my tomtom watch for sea sport, the next day i couldn't use it for running as the button was not working. now my watch is not working at all and i have reset screen all the time on. I have connected to my pc for resetting but it gives me error.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,462
    Superusers
    Sounds like water might have gotten into it and fried it. Try a recovery reset and see if that helps (see below). Otherwise it may be trash, Unless it is still under warranty (which is unlikely) you are out of luck. TT does not offer a repair service and that product was discontinued years ago (TT Sports went out of business almost 3 years ago). There are plenty of brands out there with better feature sets for less money these days.

1. Place your watch in the dock before you connect the dock to the computer.
    2. On your watch, move DOWN but keep the button pressed. If the USB port on your computer is not easily accessible, connect the dock to the computer without the watch. Then move down from the clock screen while you slide the watch into the dock.
    3. Connect the dock to the computer. Keep pressing the button until your watch shows tomtom.com/reset.
    4. Release the button and wait for Sports Connect to show Update.
    5. Click Update in Sports Connect.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0