GO 520 speed cameras expired supposed to be included? — TomTom Community

GO 520 speed cameras expired supposed to be included?

samcalvisamcalvi Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
;)

Answers

• LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 13,127
    Superusers
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,595
    Superuser
    Hi @samcalvi

Before you try Customer Support it would appear that the settings for your unit need changing on the TT servers.

Hopefully @VikramK or @lampard will pick this up on Monday and make the changes for you. Look back here on Monday when they should be back on the Forum and let you know what they have done..

Doug
  • S_Truckman52S_Truckman52 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Recently bought a subscription for speed cameras and now I can't seem to get it to download onto my machine
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,994
    Superusers
    Hi
    @S_Truckman52
    Welcome to the site....
    The restrictions as a result of the Coronavirus, Social Distancing and people working from home, are probably delaying the Activation of Accounts and the Allocation of Maps & Services to Account’/Devices....
    @VikramK or @lampard the Forum Moderators should pick this up on Monday and check/correct your Tomtom Account status.....

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,571 Moderator
    Hi @samcalvi

Could you send me the serial number of your device through a private message, please?

@S_Truckman52

There is no device linked to your TomTom account you are using on the community. Perhaps the device is set up under a different account. Please get in touch with the customer service with the order number and the service number, they should be able to sort out the subscriptions on the account.

Thank you, Vikram