AmiGO not working in overlay / background (Xiaomi devices)
- Your current speed and speed limit stop updating. The Overlay widget looks “frozen”.
- You stop getting warnings and instructions, both visually and through voice (TTS).
Turn off Battery Saving for AmiGO. Based on your MiUI version, this option could be in different locations on your phone.
Security > Battery > App Battery Saver > AmiGO > No restriction
- Settings > Advanced Settings > Battery Manager > Power plan is set to Performance
- Settings > Advanced Settings > Battery Manager > Protected apps – AmiGO needs to be Protected
- Settings > Apps > AmiGO > Battery > Power-intensive prompt and Keep running after screen off
- Settings > Additional Settings > Battery & Performance > Manage apps’ battery usage and here:
(1)Switch Power Saving Modes to Off
(2)Choose the next options: Saving Power in The Background > Choose apps > select AmiGO > Background Settings > No restrictions