For some users, AmiGO does not work when put in overlay (widget) mode, or in the background. The following are some of the signs that your app has stopped working:
- Your current speed and speed limit stop updating. The Overlay widget looks “frozen”.
- You stop getting warnings and instructions, both visually and through voice (TTS).
- Phone Settings > Advanced Settings > Battery manager > Power plan set to Performance
- Phone Settings > Advanced Settings > Battery Manager > Protected apps – set AmiGO as Protected
- Phone Settings > Apps > AmiGO > Battery > Power-intensive prompt [uncheck] and Keep running after screen off [check]
- Phone settings > Apps > Advanced (at the bottom) > Ignore optimisations > press Allowed