Why lifetime speed camera update did not work? — TomTom Community

Why lifetime speed camera update did not work?

GPostGPost Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
I update navigator software and it lost speed cameras, All speed camera setting are on.
I have box where navi was come, and there read lifetime update.
I reset machine to default options, but it did not help.
Registered in tomtom, and any new update did not found.
What can do??? Why tomtom do so????
Charging station for cars comes to map and speed cameras go away! ****, don't need them.
I don't want by updates again! My navi is tomtom Go 520 with wifi, GO ESSENTIAL. Serial start so: ZN4267
Maps are scandinavian maps what i use.

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,571 Moderator
    Hi @GPost

Welcome to the community!
    Could you send me the serial number of your device through a private message, please?

Thanks, Vikram
  • GPostGPost Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I send it and now waiting here... if a miracle happen or I go to the store and buy a new Garmin navi. Let's see...
  • GPostGPost Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited October 23
    Haloooo!!!! I send serial. Anybody working in TomTom??????? Please fix the problem.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,593
    Superuser
    Hi @GPost

Unusually it does not appear that @VikramK has been on the Forum today as he is usually there on all working days. If you have sent him the information I am sure he will respond as soon as he can.

Doug
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,994 Moderator
    Hi @GPost

We've made some changes in the background to remove existing camera files installed on your device. I would advise you to do soft reset the device and connect the device to WiFi. Go to Settings> New update and Items it shall automatically start a few updates.

Once the update is complete, re-check for Speed camera alerts during a test drive. Hope it helps!

Regards, lampard