In January I had contact with TomTom (Reference number: 191128-000062) — TomTom Community

In January I had contact with TomTom (Reference number: 191128-000062)

schuil_45schuil_45 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
Unfortunately, telephone contact seems to be no longer possible. The problem was that my TomTom cannot make contact for Life Traffic via bluetooth. Yes, for conversations, but that does not interest me. I bought this TomTom (GO 520) because of Life Traffic. Last year, an employee told me on the phone that this was a technical problem for TomTom and that hard work was being done to fix it. At the time, there was an occasional connection to Life Traffic, but it was regularly out. Recently it has not been possible to connect at all, although I have followed all the instructions from the email of 16-01-2020. What now?
Kees Schuil

Answers

• schuil_45schuil_45 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    edited October 20
    Unfortunately, telephone contact seems to be no longer possible. The problem was that my TomTom cannot make contact for Life Traffic via bluetooth. Yes, for conversations, but that does not interest me. I bought this TomTom (GO 520) because of Life Traffic. Last year, an employee told me on the phone that this was a technical problem for TomTom and that hard work was being done to fix it. At the time, there was an occasional connection to Life Traffic, but it was regularly out. Recently it has not been possible to connect at all, although I have followed all the instructions from the email of 16-01-2020. What now?
    Kees Schuil

Mod edit: Machine translated (Dutch)
  • EezzieEezzie Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I fully agree with you Kees. I just wrote an issue like yours on this forum too. And no possibilty for asking help by phone, chatting gives default answers, and so on.
    Greetz, Johan
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,595
    Superuser
    Hi @schuil_45 @Eezzie

Are you using Apple phones?

Doug