My app no longer displays my rounds played — TomTom Community

My app no longer displays my rounds played

Jerome_Gabriels_2017Jerome_Gabriels_2017 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
edited January 11 in Golfer & Golfer 2
My app no longer displays my rounds played

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,314 Moderator
    Hi @Jerome_Gabriels_2017

Welcome to the Community! Have a look at the response here from Jürgen about uploading rounds from the Golfer watch, hope it helps!

Regards, lampard
  • Bidy59Bidy59 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited January 11
    Hello, for a few days now my GOLFER HBxxxxGxxxxx watch no longer displays the score history but an indication "create your first scorecard and see the details here". The other features always seem to work: finding the course, number of holes, distances and number of strokes.

Mod edit: Machine translated from French!
  • Jimmy_smJimmy_sm Posts: 10 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello, I have the same problem with my Golfer 1 in French version. I don't find any solution
  • GlynBedfordGlynBedford Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    My Golfer 2 has lost all the Score History.
    All it shows is 'Start your first scorecard and see details here.'
    I ended my latest round as usual and when I put the Golfer 2 on the Notebook to Charge and Update, the Score History disappeared.
    Was this cause by the Update?
  • GJacksonGJackson Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    my GOLFER watch no longer displays the score history but an indication "create your first scorecard and see the details here". The other features always seem to work: finding the course, number of holes, distances and number of strokes.
    Is there a fix for this?
  • chrisGolfer2chrisGolfer2 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    GJackson wrote: »
    my GOLFER watch no longer displays the score history but an indication "create your first scorecard and see the details here". The other features always seem to work: finding the course, number of holes, distances and number of strokes.
    Is there a fix for this?
    Hello TomTom moderator are you still alive?
    Still no solution for this problem???

I have the same problem and have done factory reset and the problem is still there.
    Will reverting my watch back to an older software version fix this?
    And how to go back to older versions?

Thank you for your service
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,683
    Superusers
    GJackson wrote: »
    Is there a fix for this?
    Hello TomTom moderator are you still alive?
    Still no solution for this problem???

I have the same problem and have done factory reset and the problem is still there.
    Will reverting my watch back to an older software version fix this?
    And how to go back to older versions?

Thank you for your service

You cannot revert to earlier versions and this is not likely to be fixed. TT Sports went out of business over 3.5 years ago and that watch was discontinued years before that. There is no more sports development team (has not been for 3.5 years) so any fix will need to come from the SatNav team and I doubt fixing an issue on a 5 year old obsolete product is at the top of their to do list.
  • NigegNigeg Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    I have the same issue an have posted in the other forum as it has 27 comments: https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1133296/golfer-1-watch-not-storing-rounds-on-watch#lates