Satellites lost on TomTom Carminat — TomTom Community

Satellites lost on TomTom Carminat

activexactivex Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited February 25 in Built in car navigation
My Carminat TomTom suddenly lost connection to the satellites (all the bars are gray and show no connection to satellites) and the position of the car is way off from where it is supposed to be. I have tried all the updates and quick fixes available, but still no success.
Do you know any way to solve this? Do you think there might be an issue with the GPS antenna?

Also, how can I contact the TomTom customer support from Romania or Eastern Europe?

Thanks!

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,457
    Superusers
    edited October 2020
    Hi
    @activex
    Welcome to the site....
    Due to COVID-19 the phone service has been suspended
    For Tomtom Support Email or Chat lines...
    (Monday to Friday Normal Office Hours)

The way of contacting Customer Services has changed

(1)... The easy way to Contact Tomtom Support....
    Here... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/comment/1714844/#Comment_1714844

(2)... The official way to Contact Tomtom Support....
    Here… https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919-How-to-contact-TomTom-support

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • activexactivex Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Unfortunately, there seems to be not much of support from TomTom experts lately. Did anyone manage to fix a similar issue with built-in navigation that cannot find any satellites, even after all the updates?
  • davielpmdavielpm Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    edited February 24
    my tom tom carminat has been faultless for 4 years but as of the last 7 -10 days its showing wrong loation rendering sat nav useless..
    have done fctory reset, downloaded new version , gps quick fix nothing works and its not eay to find answers.

help please this sat nav is used all day in my van