Run wont upload to my app — TomTom Community

Run wont upload to my app

Hello

I went for a run on Friday and then tried to upload the run to my tom tom app as normal, (which then sends the details to Starva)

but for some reason the run isn't showing up.

the funny thing is my steps are showing up on Friday as I would expect after a 10k run.

I have found an answered question on here from 3 years ago but I cant seem to follow those instructions.

This is the step I am struggling with. I cannot find the try again button anywhere on the website.

"7 - Go the Settings page (click the gear icon on the top right) and press the 'Try again' button to re-upload the files."

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,395
    Superusers
    Boucekkine wrote: »
    Hello

I went for a run on Friday and then tried to upload the run to my tom tom app as normal, (which then sends the details to Starva)

but for some reason the run isn't showing up.

the funny thing is my steps are showing up on Friday as I would expect after a 10k run.

I have found an answered question on here from 3 years ago but I cant seem to follow those instructions.

This is the step I am struggling with. I cannot find the try again button anywhere on the website.

"7 - Go the Settings page (click the gear icon on the top right) and press the 'Try again' button to re-upload the files."

The Try Again is in the Desktop Sports Connect software. Nothing can be done with the app. You would have needed to install Sports Connect in order to initially register the watch,

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360013957779