Subscription on GO Navigation App (Android) — TomTom Community

Subscription on GO Navigation App (Android)

NundraNundra Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
Hi i paid for 12 months £12.99 dor tomtom go on phone and i have the receipt of it and well it ended after 1 month saying i need to resubscribe to use it ???

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,581
    Superuser
    edited October 14
    Hi @Nundra

Maybe @lampard can sort this for you. he may however have to refer your to Customer Support which with so many working from home is now via Chat or Email. Look back here later.

https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919-How-to-contact-TomTom-support

Doug
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,991 Moderator
    Hi @Nundra

Welcome to the Community! Can you try restoring the subscription as mentioned below?
    • Remove all the Google accounts from the phone in settings > Accounts > Google
    • Clear the cache and data for the Play store: Go in the phone in App management and open the settings for Google Play Store. Then tap Force stop, Clear cache, Clear data.
    • Do the same for Google Play Services, Google Services Framework, and the GO app (If asked, Login to Google play services and Framework using the same account from which purchases has been made after restarting the phone)
    • Restart the app (Restart the Phone as well) and try restoring purchases as below :
    • Click on small four dots to go to Menu> Select the ‘TomTom Services’> Login (If already logged in > Then Logout and Login again).
    • Once logged in successfully, Go to the Main menu > Settings > Subscriptions > Check the date shown on the same screen for Unlimited Navigation to confirm the activation.

Regards, lampard
  • Richard6666666Richard6666666 Posts: 12 [Legendary Explorer]
    Sorry i have the same problem no date is showing!
    I can tab beheer and i see in the playstore that my supscription will renew next year 2021.
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,708
    Community Manager
    @Richard6666666
    Please follow Lampard's steps to fix this.
  • schneidernetschneidernet Posts: 246 [Exalted Navigator]
    Me too. PlayStore shows I'm paid to 3/21/2021. Not sure I want to such a destructive uninstall as shown above.
  • petakpetak Posts: 24 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    lampard wrote: »
    Hi @Nundra

Welcome to the Community! Can you try restoring the subscription as mentioned below?
    • Remove all the Google accounts from the phone in settings > Accounts > Google
    • Clear the cache and data for the Play store: Go in the phone in App management and open the settings for Google Play Store. Then tap Force stop, Clear cache, Clear data.
    • Do the same for Google Play Services, Google Services Framework, and the GO app (If asked, Login to Google play services and Framework using the same account from which purchases has been made after restarting the phone)
    • Restart the app (Restart the Phone as well) and try restoring purchases as below :
    • Click on small four dots to go to Menu> Select the ‘TomTom Services’> Login (If already logged in > Then Logout and Login again).
    • Once logged in successfully, Go to the Main menu > Settings > Subscriptions > Check the date shown on the same screen for Unlimited Navigation to confirm the activation.

Regards, lampard

Shouldn't be that complicated - we are not all dedicated to beta-testing.
  • pabapaba Posts: 20 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    There is ongoing issue at Playstore side when user has multiple google accounts on phone.
    https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/139597485
    Seems Google for some reason is slow to fix that one.
  • JezportJezport Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I have paid for a subscription renewal and its not added it on my device. I may have paid via a different google account. Please help!
  • tgoldtgold Posts: 2,163 [Revered Voyager]
    edited October 26
    Look for email to any of your Google accounts. Else check https://pay.google.com when logged in to that account to see the payment activity history for that account.