Subscription on GO Premium X

paulchal123-
paulchal123- Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited October 2020 in TomTom Services
when bought tom tom premium go x sat nav said life time speed cameras now email off tom tom saying purchase speed camera updates is this right

Best Answers

Answers

• paulchal123-
    paulchal123- Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you to all that answered my query
  • AA-UK
    AA-UK Registered Users Posts: 4
    Apprentice Seeker
    edited February 23
    I seem to have the same issue - when I use MyDrive Connect it offers me speed cameras for £19.99 for the 1st year and £29.99 for the subsequent year.

Do I need to raise a new support request ?
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,405
    Revered Voyager
    @AA-UK

Go premium has lifetime speed camera updates so the question is do you have the free speed cameras.

Subscriptions on Mydrive, it may be an old device.
  • AA-UK
    Apprentice Seeker
    @willy875 - I deleted my old device and assumed that everything related to that would also disappear.

The tomtom website (I have a screen grab) made it clear that speed camera updates and maps would be free (for the life of the sat nav).

I tend to just update the GO Premium X using its wifi connection rather than use MyDrive connect to any great extent.
  • Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,405
    Revered Voyager
    Hi
    Check back later moderator @VikramK will review your account and assign service if service is missing

or contact customer service.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,782
    Hi @AA-UK

Welcome to the community!
    My team has fixed the services for your TomTom, please do a soft reset and check again.

Regards, Vikram
  • AA-UK
    Apprentice Seeker
    I did just that and saw that my Tomtom found and downloaded some speed camera updates.

Thanks for you help.