Connect my watch to the computer — TomTom Community

Connect my watch to the computer

johnhalliday1234johnhalliday1234 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
i purchased second-hand cardio sports watch old one has broken but i can't connect it to my computer. can anyone help

Comments

• johnhalliday1234johnhalliday1234 Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    i have got as far as the circle updating and ready to go but my password is rejecting.
    i can access my account but my new (sewcond hand watch is not uploading todays run to my account presumably because i cant connect it to my account . can you tell me how to do this . i recall my old watch i needed to input a number but i dont have one for this second hand one from amazon
    i am not getting any messages my watch is just showing the battery fully charged . i cant change the screen
    i have disconnected my watch now and back to square one . i recall having t o put the number of the watch into the system when i bought my first tom tom but i dont have details from this second hand one from amazon. is there another way i can get data uploaded to my account
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,396
    Superusers
    You need to factory reset it and when prompted to register or log in, choose log in with your existing username and password. I imagine you got it cheap buying it second hand, but TT Sports went out of business and discontinued these watches almost 3 years ago, so you bought a dead product. If you can, you may want to consider returning it and getting a new watch, there are plenty of brands out there with better feature sets for less money these days.